Your Desktop May Be In Need Of Repair If…
- Your computer is moving at a very slow pace.
- Your PC will not power on.
- Nothing shows up on your desktop monitor.
- A “BLUESCREEN” of death appears upon starting your PC.
- Pop-ups keep appearing with advertisements. (Sometimes prompting you to call for cleaning)
Desktop Computer Brands that We can Repair
- HP (Hewlett Packard)
- Apple and more
Frequently Asked Questions
Why does my computer keep blue screening?
Blue screens are generally caused by problems with your computer’s hardware or issues with its hardware driver software. … A blue screen occurs when Windows encounters a “STOP Error.” This critical failure causes Windows to crash and stop working
Why are they so many Pop Ups on my desktop?
There are 3 main reasons for Pop Ups on your Desktop Computer.
- Pop Ups are caused by Adware that has been installed usually with free software. (games, software bundled to clean your pc…etc)
- A service that runs within windows called the “Messenger Service” created for administrator’s to contact users. Bad guys exploit this service to display pop-ups.
- Web sites that show unwanted ads every time you visit a new web page.
Why does My Computer Hang and Freeze?
Intermittent and Constant Freezing is usually the result of Malware and Adware.
Why can’t I see anything on my screen?
If your screen is completely black this could be the result of a bad Video Graphics Card or computer monitor.
Why is my computer Beeping or Powering off Randomly?
You may have a bad memory module or your motherboard may be in need of repair.